WeRide.ai is looking for world class coders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems.
You will be responsible for:
· Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
· BS/MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
· Experience programming in C++
Preferred to have:
· Experience with field robotics and systems design
· Experience with robust, safety-critical, efficient code.
· Experience in hands-on robotics research and expertise in one or more of the following: computer vision, LIDAR, object tracking, sensor fusion, perception, machine learning, motion planning, and control
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
· Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Paid vacations and holidays
· 401K plan
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.