WeRide.ai Silicon Valley team is looking for an architect in perception team to ensure high-quality software products that reliably and efficiently run on self-driving cars.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable perception systems
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Work in a dynamic work teaming environment with global team members.
- Lead and mentor your team members and others.
- 3+ years of experience relating to software architecture.
- BS, Master, or PhD in EE/CS, or relevant major
- Strong experience with C++ Development. Knowledge of the C++11 standard is a must.
- Familiar with multi-threading programming, tuning & optimization
- Comfortable with Linux development environment and script languages.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to quickly understand and analyze a complicated problem.
- Knowledge and experience in machine learning and/or computer vision.
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.