WeRide.ai is looking for world class coders to work on transforming mobility by solving some of the most challenging AI and robotics problems.
You will be responsible for:
· Working with world-class experts in the field of mobility solutions and advance the state of the art in areas such as computer vision, sensor fusion, machine learning, object tracking, and motion planning
· BS/MS/PhD degree in Robotics, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in data structures and advanced algorithms
· Experience programming in C++
· Graduating in Dec 2019 or May 2020
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.