WeRide.ai was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China. WeRide’s mission is to promote the development of smart mobility that will make transportation safer, more efficient, more affordable, and more leisurely. We strive to become China’s leading smart mobility company by creating world-class smart vehicles through an integrated value chain that will benefit the country, the consumers, the company and the individual.
WeRide.ai recently closed Series A funding round led by Alliance Ventures, the strategic venture capital arm of Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi, and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Onboard Infrastructure team and help building the next generation of the autonomous driving platform.
What you will do:
- Design, implement and optimize existing and next-generation features of the on-board software stack.
- Develop and extend frameworks to scale the technology across various hardware and software configurations of our vehicle fleet.
- Build tools and automation pipelines to ensure constant monitoring of the vehicle system, as well as real-time data reporting and analysis.
What we look for in you:
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field.
- 3+ years of professional experience, including 1 year or more of using C++ in production environment.
- Proven track record of owning and delivering software components, from initial design to shipping the final product.
- Experience in developing software on and for Linux OS.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in systems software domains such as: Operating systems, Compilers, Database internals, Distributed systems, etc.
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost for employees or their families)
- Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement