Senior Software Engineer – Cloud Infrastructure
As part of OffBoard Infrastructure, the Cloud Infrastructure team at WeRide is responsible for providing the core services and systems that allow engineers to efficiently build and operate scalable and reliable applications.
- Build the data center and cloud platform from scratch
- Build and maintain scalable and reliable cloud services (e.g. job scheduling services, databases/caches, distributed storage, data processing pipeline, etc) to serve the whole company to meet our growing business need.
- Develop disaster recovery mechanism to protect WeRide data in case of disasters and emergencies.
- Build profiling tools to allow engineers to efficiently identify system bottlenecks.
- Build monitoring and introspection tools to allow engineers to quickly introspect a system.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Excellent C++/Go/Python development and design skills.
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Linux, Docker, LXC, Micro services.
- Prior experience working with Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS at scale, preferably compute-related services
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience or strong interest in building distributed systems with scalability and reliability in mind.