Machine Learning Engineer
WeRide.ai is looking for world class machine learning engineer to take challenges in the area of mobility solutions. Your work are going to be applied and deployed on real system in real-world conditions.
You will be responsible in such fields:
- Active learning and Bayesian optimization
- Anomaly detection
- Deep networks
- Distributed/parallel learning algorithms
- Learning control
- Predictive modeling
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- 3 or more years of relevant work or lab experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning or High-Performance Computing
- Excellent knowledge of theory and practice of machine learning.
- Excellent programming skills in some rapid prototyping environment such as MATLAB or Python; C++ and parallel programming (e.g., CUDA) is a plus.
- Knowledge of common machine learning frameworks.
- Track record of research excellence or significant product development.
- Knowledge of application areas such as computer vision or robotics
Preferred to have:
- Strong understanding of recent advancements in machine learning research
WeRide.ai offers competitive salaries with demonstrated experience. Employee benefits include:
- Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan (No cost at employee’s side)
- Free daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K plan
- Phone reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
Driven by artificial intelligence, WeRide is a smart mobility company that intends to create Level 4 autonomous vehicles for the Chinese market. WeRide was founded in Silicon Valley in April 2017 and established its global headquarters in Guangzhou, China.