We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our fast-paced and growing Service Operations team that is revolutionizing the industry of financial assistance to renters through our partnerships with some of the largest property managers in the country.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
The Service Operations Associate will provide customer care to all partnered properties and customers using partnered products to promote collaboration and engagement between them and Jetty via inbound calls and email communications.
They will resolve issues and answer questions about our business, our practices, and customers' accounts and orders, and they'll also be called upon to identify patterns, and suggest system and process improvements. They will do this in a company that is invested in growing fast and building a happy, productive team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
On the Partner Care Team, our single biggest responsibility is to our partners and members, and we must make sure that they are given the best possible service everyday. As a startup, we have opportunities for team members to take on additional responsibilities and grow with the company.
Every Service Operations Associate will be expected to:
- Learn our business and our systems inside out (Zen Desk, Salesforce, etc)
- Work with members and partners over the phone and email to resolve their problems and answer their questions
- Professionally communicate what Jetty’s products do and how they work, and why they are a great option for renters to everyone from a first-time renter to a seasoned insurance expert
- Tell management and your Jetty colleagues how our products, systems and services can be made better for our members and partners
- Process partner requests according to set metrics and parameters
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Committed to being a part of building a great team in order to build a great company
- Capable of clearly expressing themselves and communicating Jetty’s offerings to members and partners
- Empathetic, self-aware, positive, and ego-free
- A "people person" who can stay upbeat through tough situations
- Independently driven
- Able to identify and articulate opportunities for operations and business improvement, while being conscious of the challenges in implementation
- A sponge for candid feedback, and excited to improve
- Committed to fostering an open, inclusive and diverse workplace and community
- Comfortable with working in ambiguity and making informed decisions based on the available information
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus, but by no means required
- Clear written and spoken communication and proper grammar skills
- Capability to adhere to assigned schedule
- Skilled in multitasking; finding multiple pieces of information while maintaining a customer conversation
- Experience in navigating various web pages, software applications and pieces of technology
- Proven skills in troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Team player
- Quick and accurate typing; at least 40 words per minute
- Requires flexibility in schedule and occasional weekend shifts
- $20/hr starting salary, with opportunities to grow
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams working remotely around the country. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Flexible work schedules to accommodate remote work
- Remote work stipend
- Childcare stipend