Jetty is looking for a strategic Revenue Operations Manager to define and optimize go-to-market strategy and processes. Through extensive analysis and cross-functional collaboration you will enable our Marketing, Sales & Success teams to develop and retain valuable partnerships at scale.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. As a leader on our go-to-market team, your focus will be on making Jetty the first choice for financial services products for real estate property managers and owners. You will design processes, uncover performance improvements, inform go-to-market strategies, and lead high-impact initiatives. Your analytical rigor and highly strategic approach will drive efficiencies for the team, and ultimately growth for the business. This position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations in our NYC headquarters.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze sales & marketing activities and metrics - such as pipeline analysis, deal performance, account potential, etc. - to identify areas of opportunity for improvement, and implement solutions to increase funnel conversion
- Generate data-driven insight for strategy and product planning through market research
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Finance to conceive, design and implement sales process optimization
- Build models to assess the impact of strategic initiatives; forecast and analyze trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Work closely with our Enterprise accounts team to support our high-touch account-based motion in that segment
- Design and deliver regular and ad-hoc reporting through Salesforce
- Manage internal knowledge base and content assets
- Recommend and implement improvements to our systems and tools
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in Consulting, Finance, or Sales Operations
- Required strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and workflows
- Excellent problem-solving skills; able to translate high-level goals into action
- An entrepreneurial approach to drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success leading complex and cross-functional projects and programs
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, and the ability to synthesize and apply insights for impact
- Ability to earn credibility across the organization
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee