As we continue to grow and expand our reach, we are looking for a curious, dedicated, and thoughtful Product Manager to help scale our product organization. As an early team member, your role will be to guide the product development process from idea through launch and iteration. In partnership with Engineering, Design, and leaders across the company, you will help determine what we build and what sets us apart. You will have a broad scope, with the opportunity to work on big, meaningful questions of conversion, retention, and engagement. Your deep experience and collaborative approach will contribute to key processes, cross-functional relationships, and the culture of the organization.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define and prioritize a clear and compelling product roadmap that aligns with business goals
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and other stakeholders across the organization to create and launch new products and features; structure and lead effective sprints and meetings to keep everyone on track
- Utilize data to evaluate the impact of new features post-launch, uncover new opportunities, and identify areas for improvement
- Participate in user research and testing, write user stories, and translate this information into product requirements and plans
- Communicate plans, progress, and impact to a diverse set of stakeholders, incorporating feedback where appropriate
- Develop a deep understanding of and empathy for our customers and partners
- Play a key role in establishing effective, scalable processes and product development practices as the organization continues to grow and evolve
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3-5 years of experience in product management for a successful tech product (B2B is a plus)
- User empathy and the desire to be an advocate for user needs
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and communicate with stakeholders across the organization
- Experience using data to uncover insights and craft impactful narratives
- Experience with initiating and driving projects from inception to completion with a high bar for quality
- Intellectual curiosity and self motivation
Jetty is a financial services company on a mission to make renting a home more affordable and effortless for everyone. Founded in 2015, and inspired by real renter experiences, Jetty now has a nationwide footprint of renters and real estate partners. Focusing on the move-in moment, Jetty's products save renters thousands of dollars, while helping property managers increase occupancy and protection.
Jetty has raised $43.5M from Khosla Ventures, Ribbit Capital, and Valar, and has growing teams in New York City and Atlanta. Learn more about us: www.jetty.com.
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee