The Jetty executive team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support both co-founders in a timely, professional and organized manner. This role will be responsible for performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties requiring excellent communication skills and attention to detail. The ideal candidate has prior experience as an Executive Assistant, problem solves proactively, and adapts to the ever changing start-up environment. This role will report to the Chief of Staff.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as "gatekeeper" and "gateway”, creating win-win situations for direct access to the co-founders' time by coordinating and managing Google Calendar and arranging internal and external meetings with key partners and stakeholders
- Be proactive in assessing conflicts and situations, anticipating the needs of the co-founders, and be able to prioritize so your leaders can continue to achieve
- Build efficiencies into the founders’ and the company’s existing operations, and help define new operational strategies
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities and keep your finger on the pulse of the organization’s needs
- Process business related expenses and draft internal and external correspondences
- Some personal errands and tasks to be done on an as needed basis during work hours (not to exceed 5 hours per week)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-7 years of experience supporting multiple Executives at once
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Familiarity with Google suite required
- Strong organizational skills that reflects ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee