The Jetty Sales team is looking for a high energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their Regional Sales Directors (Account Executives). The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact with Jetty. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by seasoned Jetty sales professionals.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. As a leader on our Sales team, your focus will be on making Jetty the first choice for insurance products for real estate property managers and owners. This position reports to the Director of Revenue Operations in our NYC headquarters.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research target accounts (real estate investment companies and property managers) and develop successful strategies for proactively engaging with Jetty’s buyer personas
- Set and hold discovery meetings to learn prospects’ key challenges and educate them on Jetty’s value proposition
- Qualify potential opportunities against criteria like need, timing, and decision-making authority
- Set appointments for Regional Sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a Regional Sales Director
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- Learn how Jetty works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career here
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, energetic speaker, and attentive listener.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others, and maintain strong working relationships
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Jetty’s value proposition as it relates to each client you speak with.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with CRM and prospecting applications preferred
How to Apply
After submitting your resume and information below, please use this link to answer a few video questions for us. We look forward to learning more about you!
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee