As a Head of Strategic Partnerships, your mission will be making Jetty the first choice for insurance products for residential real estate investors, owners and managers. We’re creating intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most. By transforming insurance for the 21st-century lifestyle, Jetty taps into a wildly underserved market.
You will have the opportunity to help build the Real Estate Sales function from the ground up and be instrumental in Jetty’s overall strategy. Using your deep sales background and strong track record of executing complex partnerships with C-suite decision makers, you will make a meaningful mark on the business. If you are someone who likes rolling up your sleeves to get a job done, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note, we have two positions open for this role, one based remotely in the Western region and one in the Eastern region either remotely or out of our NYC office. This role reports directly to our Director of National Sales.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present, promote and sell Jetty products to executives at the largest national real estate property managers and owners (“Strategic Accounts”)
- Analyze market potential and create go-to-market strategies to open new accounts and grow existing relationships
- Organize and maintain a clear sales pipeline that drives monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Create and execute a strategy to capitalize on Jetty’s relationships with large national ownership and management companies throughout geographic regions to grow Jetty’s footprint
- Collaborate with our Regional Sales Directors and Partner Success team to identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement
- Represent Jetty at national and regional events, including association and client conferences
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal teams at Jetty (including Finance, Creative, Product and Engineering)
- ~60% travel expected
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years sales and partnerships experience, and at least 7 years experience selling at an executive (C-suite) level
- Required knowledge of the multifamily industry inside and out, and demonstrated experience successfully selling into large institutions
- Required understanding and comfort with a long sales cycle and best practices with regard to leveraging existing industry relationships, follow-ups, and closing techniques
- Comfort in structuring and maintaining complex legal relationships between multiple parties
- Comfort with financial concepts, particularly around Real Estate finance
- Passion for strategic business planning
- Ability to set, manage and meet OKRs
- Effective communicator, with the ability to deliver a clear and concise pitch to any audience (potential partners or internal teams)
- Strategic mindset and sharp critical thinking abilities
- Scrappy self-starter with a strong work ethic who drives projects to completion
- Role is open to being remote or based out of our NYC Office
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee