Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters and property managers. We give renters - our Members - easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. The Jetty Service Operations team is dedicated to ensuring an efficient and empathic experience for every Member and real estate Partner, through every point in their journey with us.
As the Director of Service Operations, based in our Atlanta hub, your mission will be to help drive the continued innovation and expansion of our support capabilities, with a focus on Member and Partner experience. You will lead the ongoing growth of our internal support team, including refining the operating processes and technology strategy. It’s a unique opportunity to help shape the strategy of one of the country’s leading fintech companies. As a builder by nature, you will be impactful in laying the groundwork for scale. You are willing to get your hands dirty and work tenaciously to create something much larger than yourself. This position reports to the Chief Insurance Officer.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer Support Strategy and Innovation: Identify and implement innovative tools and approaches to enhance Jetty’s Member/Partner experience and overall value proposition. Monitor trends, competitors, and performance to help shape our support strategy. Support the evaluation of different approaches to help drive key decisions.
- People Leadership: Recruit and develop a high-performing team to execute a range of support activities. Ensure team is motivated and clear on objectives and indicators of success. Instill and maintain a positive, helpful and on-brand Member/Partner experience through training and tools to support clear and professional communications and engagement.
- Process Design/Improvement: Work cross-functionally to shape and enhance support flows to improve automation, ease, and user satisfaction. Help develop and build core internal and external-facing support processes.
- Insights and Analytics: Leverage insights to identify opportunities that drive efficiency and effectiveness. Work with our data team to help develop enhanced reporting models and metrics to better monitor trends. Lead periodic analyses and performance reviews for internal and external stakeholders.
- Running a tight ship: Help ensure we meet or exceed the high standards we set for ourselves and for adherence to required standards.
- Firefighter/First Responder: Be a part of the front-line in answering Partner questions, fixing issues, and supporting both customers and the internal team.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven leadership experience in a Service Operations or closely related function (ideally with exposure to financial services), including experience with:
- Building and managing support teams
- Contact center technology, tools, and processes
- Staffing and performance management approaches and metrics
- Operations efficiency frameworks and process automation
- Multi-channel contact strategy
- Vendor selection and management
- Curiosity and structured thinking; an interest in how things work, and an ability to find creative and insightful solutions to challenges
- Strong analytical capabilities and business judgment
- An articulate, polished and intelligent communication style
- Extremely high EQ and empathy; an ability to connect with anyone (but in accordance with your personal style)
- Scrappy self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, and believes "it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission"
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and tools
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Paid parking at our office in Ponce City Market
- Plenty of snacks and coffee