Welcome to Jetty - a new financial services company giving renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations. Our goal is to build intuitive solutions that make it easy for renters to access homes they love and protect the things they care about the most. As we continue to expand our reach, we are looking to grow our Finance team by hiring our first Finance Associate.
Do you have a knack for breaking down complex problems into core drivers and driving focus on what matters most? Do you get excited about building dynamic financial models? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have to execute at a high level on multiple fronts? As a Finance Associate, you’ll leverage those skills to support the entire organization with quantitative and financial analyses that inform our strategic decisions.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the leadership team with ongoing and ad-hoc financial analyses that inform key decisions, including business unit P&Ls, unit economics, market sizing, and new product evaluation
- Help define actionable operating metrics and collaborate with Data & Analytics to help establish dashboards that provide ongoing visibility into Company performance
- Own top-line forecasts and operating budgets across multiple departments, and maintain the operating and financial forecast model
- Facilitate cross-functional strategic planning process by highlighting departmental dependencies and impacts to the forecast
- Support investor due diligence during fund-raising processes and manage ongoing investor reporting, including Board Material preparation
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years work experience as a Financial Analyst or Associate (experience on a startup finance team is a plus, but not required)
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skills with high proficiency in Excel and understanding of GAAP
- Ability to work with large data sets in order to glean insights and inform financial models
- Experience working with senior leadership, demonstrating clear communication skills and ability to guide discussions and influence decision making
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to balance multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier and more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, and streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 and is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life and disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- 20 days of PTO + 12 holidays, “Jetty Winter Break," and unlimited sick days
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership and pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, and ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks and coffee