The sales team at Jellyfish is maturing, and after a year of record growth we are looking to add people who are passionate about making an impact and playing a role in helping us scale. We are looking for highly motivated individuals looking to continue their career in sales as a Business Development Representative (BDR). We are looking for someone who is excited to over-achieve on their goals and who cares deeply about winning as a team and helping build-up others around them.
Let’s talk about responsibilities.
- Build and source your pipeline by outbound targeting CTOs and VPs of Engineering from start-ups to F500 companies, and demonstrate how Jellyfish will add value.
- Work closely with the Account Executive team on strategy, communication, and pipeline updates
- Research organizations that would benefit from Jellyfish to help build pipeline.
- Nurture and maintain strong relationships with prospects, offering updates and insights on Jellyfish and our growth.
Let’s talk about what you need to excel
- Passion - from learning to self-development. You enjoy being challenged
- Collaboration - want to go above and beyond in making those around you better, but also do not possess an ego that prevents you from learning from your peers and reaching out for help
- Ambition - a competitive person who has a strong track record of success in quota attainment and consistently finishing at the top of the leaderboard
- You take pride in your work - from written communication, to sales calls, to the long-term relationships built with customers - you strive to put your best foot forward and avoid complacency wherever possible
- Drive - you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Persistent- from written communication, to sales calls, to relationships built with customers, you strive to put your best foot forward and avoid complacency wherever possible
- Sense of Humor - We know sales is a hard job, and there’s a lot of work to do to accomplish the lofty goals we have, but we also want to make work fun along the way
Bonus points if:
- Worked at a SaaS startup and loved it
- Sold to the CTO / VPE / Director Engineering persona
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach are most important to us. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must.
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.