The sales team at Jellyfish is maturing, and after a year of record growth we are looking to add people who are passionate about making an impact and playing a role in helping us scale. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a strong track record in B2B sales of over-achieving their sales goals, but also who care deeply about winning as a team and helping build up others around them.
Let’s talk about responsibilities.
- Responsible for building/sourcing your own B2B pipeline by outbound targeting CTOs, VPs of Engineering, etc.
- Engage in both technical and business oriented conversations with startups to the Fortune 500.
- Manage a complex/technical deal cycle by performing product demonstrations that highlight the value of Jellyfish, managing POC and onboarding processes, assembling business case studies and executive read-outs, etc.
- Provide analytics/insights through regular reporting, updates, and forecasts.
- Partner closely with our Customer Success team to manage both pre-sales and post-sales motion.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers post-sale to drive both expansion and renewal business.
Let’s talk about what you need to excel
- Passion - from learning to self-development. You enjoy being challenged
- Collaboration - want to go above and beyond in making those around you better, but also do not possess an ego that prevents you from learning from your peers and reaching out for help
- Ambition - a competitive person who has a strong track record of success in quota attainment and consistently finishing at the top of the leaderboard
- Persistent- from written communication, to sales calls, to relationships built with customers, you strive to put your best foot forward and avoid complacency wherever possible
- Drive - you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Sense of Humor - We know sales is a hard job, and there’s a lot of work to do to accomplish the lofty goals we have, but we also want to make work fun along the way
Bonus points if:
- 4-6 years B2B sales experience at a startup.
- Sold into the CTO / VPE / Director Engineering personas
- Closed full-cycle closing deals in the range of $50k-$200k+ ARR
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach are most important to us. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must.
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.