Implementation Engineer - Enterprise
We are seeking an experienced implementation consultant to join our post-sales Customer Strategy team. Partnering with our Customer Success Managers, you’ll work directly with customers to ensure that Jellyfish maps to a customer’s software engineering practices, both when they first become customers and as our products and our customers’ engineering practices evolve. It’s an ideal gig for someone who loves the art and science of software development, and enjoys interacting with visionary engineering leaders who are seeking to be on the cutting edge of software engineering excellence.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
- Meet with new customers to learn about their software development practices.
- Propose how to best integrate Jellyfish into customers’ processes. This may include persuading customers to consider implementing recommended best practices.
- Design the implementation plan for customers. Project manage the implementation process, executing product configurations and engaging our Success Engineering team as needed.
- Consult with Account Executives and Sales Engineers about the work performed during the sales engineering phase to assess customer's priorities for implementation.
- Document configurations and ensure customers and CSMs understand the nuances of their instances.
- Ensure that key stakeholders and champions are trained on how to use their Jellyfish instance.
- Work with our Customer Enablement Manager as an SME in the development of customer training materials.
- Working with our CSM’s, provide ongoing recommendations to customers on the implementation of new or complex configurations throughout the customer lifecycle.
Let’s talk about what you need to excel:
- Experience with software development processes, in particular how Jira and source control systems like GitHub are used by engineering teams
- Self-motivated and have a strong interest in contributing to continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Experience working at a SaaS software company and are comfortable working in a dynamic startup environment
- Passion for learning and solving complex problems with an empathetic touch
- Experience owning and managing large-scale project plans involving multiple internal and customer stakeholders
- Team-oriented (we before me), collaborative, and comfortable working cross-functionally
- Convincing and personable, have strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, and are comfortable persuading both internal and external resources
- Technically proficient, with an aptitude for analyzing data
- Experience Sales Engineering, Customer Success, or Integrations-focused Solution Consulting experience
A list of job experiences and qualification requirements is great, but humility, a performance-driven attitude, and a team-player approach are most important to us. We love to have fun and win in the process. We only hire people who have a passion for building great companies in an environment where a sense of humor is a must.
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.