By analyzing engineering signals and contextual business data, Jellyfish enables leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently, and on time.
To scale the opportunity, we want to increase the number of partners we work with in the market. To do this, we are looking for someone intellectually curious to help us build a strong referral motion through mutually beneficial relationships. You will recruit, onboard, and collaborate with new partners to accelerate Jellyfish's growth. In addition, you will become a great resource for and ally to the Sales and Marketing teams.
How you will make a difference
- Recruit new partners to collaborate with Jellyfish in the market.
- Build strong relationships with partners so that Jellyfish is well positioned to drive leads with the partner and receive referrals from them.
- Analyze what is working and not working in the market with partners as we get smarter about the “partner-market fit.”
- Communicate these findings to senior leadership and influence what bets get placed related to the partner ecosystem in 2024 and beyond.
- Identify opportunities for partners to contribute to marketing initiatives as we work to create a new category and establish Jellyfish as the clear market leader.
- With input from internal and external stakeholders, you will develop repeatable playbooks on how Jellyfish and its partners run GTM plays.
- Demo Jellyfish to prospective partners
You are a good fit if you have…
- Professional experience, including working at a SaaS company, investment bank, or consulting firm
- Experience working in a high-growth environment that is full of ambiguity
- The ability to do cold call outreach to sell a concept, recruit partners and convert them to raving fans.
- Knowledge of best practices for modern software development lifecycle processes
- Strong communication skills, including writing and developing compelling presentations.
- A good team-first mentality and history of success working with internal stakeholders to marshall resources to support your initiatives
- Relevant experience unlocking new markets
- Strong sense of humor with a capacity to laugh at oneself
- High degree of self-motivation with a desire to learn and improve
Let’s talk about us!
This is all about you, but you want to know a little about us. Jellyfish was started in 2017 as a team of three with one big idea: engineering is the core of modern business, so let’s create and manage it that way! With the help of our customers, we have built the first Engineering Management Platform, providing visibility into engineering organizations, their work, and how they operate. We enable leaders to align engineering decisions with business initiatives and deliver the right software efficiently and on time.
You can see a 5-minute product demo here..
We are over two-hundred teammates strong and growing in an unpredictable economic environment. This is the perfect journey for the right people, and we’d love your help.
We believe that it takes a diverse team to build the best company we can. Jellyfish welcomes people from all backgrounds and especially encourages applications from members of groups underrepresented in the software industry.