Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics is looking for a results-driven individual with supply chain experience to boost sales of supply chain products in the North American market. The supply chain solution manager will be responsible in supporting the sales team in the e-commerce sales activities, while coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business units.
- Build the supply chain solutions to merchants focusing on 3C category, which could be used as standard products. The solution includes warehouse and last miles pricing sheet, sales material, customer onboarding SOP and system integration.
- Communicate with key accounts merchant of their requirements and customize key account’s supply chain solution from 3C brands. Create cost simulation and customers onboarding SOP.
- Build up representative showcase.
- Provide and manage solutions for key accounts.
- Analyze the revenue and profits of customers. Keep on utilizing the standard solutions.
- Be familiar with logistics rules of most sales channels, includes but not limited to inbound, inventory management, payment terms.
- Be familiar with 3C products logistics operation requirements, such as serial management, hazmat operation etc.
- Be familiar with 3C return requirements, after-sales repairing.
- Over 3 - 5 years of experience in e-commerce, retail, logistics, freight forwarding, and/or other related field.
- Familiar with both local logistics and cross-border logistics products, order management system, and e-commerce platform operating rules.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to adapt to the fast-paced working environment.
- A strong sense of responsibility.
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin.
Benefits and Perks:
- Free comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Free meals or equivalent meal allowance.
- Free office snacks and beverages.
- Paid time off, including paid holidays, vacation time and sick time.
- Performance based year-end bonus.
- Telecommunication allowance, applied to certain business lines.
- Monthly team building events.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit www.corporate.jd.com
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit www.jdwl.com
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.