Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract (1-year)
Department: IT Support
- Network infrastructure operation: perform operation L2/L3 network devices, including L2 switch, L3 switch, firewall, AC, AP, router
- VPN Support: provide multiple VPN software support, have ability to troubleshoot VPN issue by checking logs and computer network
- Helpdesk support: provide on-site and remote support for JD.com employee in mountain view, provide consulting and technical support related to software and hardware
- Data center operation: provide necessary operation support including cable change, machine rebooting, troubleshooting and so on.
- A bachelor degree in information technology, computer science, etc. is preferred
- Have at least 1 year helpdesk support experience
- Have at least 1 year network operation experience
- Have basic network knowledge and understand network protocols, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VLAN, Routing, Switching, CCNA is a plus
- Fluent in Chinese and English
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivaled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.