Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the transmission and classification of various documents and reports and the storage and archiving of relevant documents.
- Direct interaction with the business to understand the analyze business problems, derive insights, and recommend solutions.
- Working independently, or with functional analysts, to create reports, data sets and mechanisms to provide visibility to business data.
- Provide information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets.
- Using data to predict trends, performing statistical analysis.
- Methodological approach for data together with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Ability to think critically when leading projects and take an initiative approach.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and the ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or an equivalent discipline required;
- At least 2 years' data analysis experience in supply chain or E-commerce Industry;
- Eager to learn and develop a career in Supply Chain or E-commerce;
- Familiarity with supply chain processes (e.g., inventory planning, warehouse management);
- Strong SQL and Python skills is preferred; proficiency with data visualization tools (D3.js, R Shiny, Looker, Tableau or similar) desirable;
- Bilingual proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and English;
- Extreme attention to details, teamwork oriented, strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines;
- Lean six sigma green belt is preferred.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.