Location: City of Industry, CA / Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics US is looking for a results-driven individual with lead generation and sales experience to develop a strong pipeline of leads for our supply chain products in the American market.
The Successful Inside Sales Representative Will:
- Conduct account research and acquire accurate contact information; call, email, and use LinkedIn to engage prospects who might be a fit for JD product.
- Follow-up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and qualify Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing.
- Achieve your sales targets and performance metrics.
- Develop relationships with sales managers to drive leads to opportunities and shepherd those opportunities to closure.
- Maintain a CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales related activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing, business, technology, or relevant fields.
- 1 year of experience in driving demand and lead generation.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Suite tools.
- Independent self-starter with a strong desire to consistently advance the goals of the organization.
- Experience in eCommerce is a plus.
- Experience using Sales tools such as Salesforce.com is a plus.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit https://corporate.jd.com/home
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit https://www.jdworldwide.com/jdl
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.