Location: Silicon Valley, CA
JD Tech AI Lab at Silicon Valley, is looking for applied research scientists with strong background in computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning. As an applied research scientist at JD Tech AI Lab, you will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on challenging problems and advance frontiers of AI technologies. Our team has launched multiple vision/text/speech-centered products and will dedicate to evolve our algorithms in order to build fascinating AI products. An ideal candidate will have passion on utilizing advanced AI technologies to solve real-world problems.
- Conduct applied research and development in computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning.
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms for computer vision, image/video generation, 3D modeling, etc.
- Develop AI products for industry. Example tasks include but not limited to video synthesis, 3D avatar etc.
- Master in at least one of the following fields (but not limited to): computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning, etc.
- Ability to quickly prototype with practical algorithms and write high quality code in a programming language (such as Python, Java, C++).
- Familiar with at least one of deep learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch.
- Industrial experiences in integrating new techniques into the live production system is a plus.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Team orientation: we work towards our goal as an agile team together, rather than individually.
About JD Tech
JD Tech was formerly known as JD Finance before November 2018. Its operational purpose is to connect finance and real industry by using digital technology, boosting the influence of the Internet, enhancing the digital and intelligent development of industries, fostering the development of the real economy, and creating greater social value. Centered on cutting-edge technologies including data technology, AI, IoT and blockchain, JD Tech has completed the deployment in finance, city, agriculture, campus services and digital marketing, and integrated the personal end, corporate end and government end in terms of its clients.
In the future, JD Tech will more deeply explore current business patterns and enter more real industry sectors.
About JD (http://corporate.jd.com)
JD.com is the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global company.