Location: Fontana, CA/City of Industry, CA
Job Type: Full-time
The logistics solutions team is responsible for building the next generation supply chain for JD’s world-class ultra-fast customer experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain solutions Manager with a strong delivery record and operational expertise to own and manage cross-functional supply chain and business initiatives. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will use analytical, program management, and operations management skills to develop plans for partner teams to execute. As a member of this team, you will be a thought leader and will work cross functionally to design and execute supply chain processes. You will be responsible for driving higher availability and lower fulfillment cost for the business.
The role includes day-to-day tactical execution and driving long-term initiatives.
- Interface with key business stakeholders to understand supply chain strategy and define, develop and deliver new logistics product/solutions or identify process improvement opportunities within existing logistics solutions at JD Worldwide
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct on-going customer research, analyzing customer and product data, leverage internal knowledge and expertise to turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determining rollout strategy, and manage risks.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and internal supply chain partner teams to ensure products are sourced and distributed to downstream customers at the right time with the right quantity, quality, and cost.
- Managing product roadmaps, aligning business and technical needs, forming cross-functional project teams, planning, organizing, managing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders.
- Identifying the tools and processes to enable our team to scale the DC network, and working with partner teams to build and implement these solutions.
- Partner with key stakeholders on functional teams to develop a vision, a strategy and a set of KPIs for your team’s products, defining, measuring, and improving key performance metrics to ultimately improve product availability and reduce fulfillment cost.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or equivalent education/experience.
- 5+ years of experience in logistic and supply chain industry
- Demonstrable problem-solving, mathematic, and analytical skills using data to drive decisions in a business environment.
- Demonstrated ability working in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in effective communication of goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
- Executive level written and oral communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus).
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- 401(k) matching plan.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- PTO/Vacation plan.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. http://www.jdworldwide.com/
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.