Location: Fontana, CA/City of Industry, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new clients by coordinating with sales, solution, and operation teams and provide training on whole cycle warehouse processes and OMS system;
- Conduct monthly P&L analysis on different accounts/clients to evaluate the profit and margin of different business models;
- Lead and work on warehouse optimization projects-based WMS/OMS/Billing system and warehouse operation process;
- Deliver exceptional customer service, including but not limited to KPI accomplishment, issues resolution, requirements response, and customer relationship maintenance;
- Build up the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system by cooperating with various team under JD.COM Group, including teams from Europe, Thailand, Indonesia etc;
- Coordinate with different third-party service providers and monitor the SLA and performance of supplier;
- Assist Account Receivable and Account Payable in billing process by streamlining and recommending ongoing improvements to current billing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in supply chain/e-commerce industry;
- Bilingual in Chinese and English;
- Team management experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent organization, collaboration and communication skills, service and teamwork oriented, relevant strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines;
- Coding/data analysis/CRM system related experience.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.