Location: City of Industry, CA/ Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics America is looking for a results-driven individual with sales and marketing experience to boost sales of supply chain products in the American market. The marketing & Sales associate’s duty includes assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies while coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business units.
The Successful Sales and Marketing Associate Will:
- Help design and implement marketing strategies aligned with company’s business targets.
- Work with sales teams to identify target events, create and implement of outreach marketing plans.
- Coordinate events and initiatives such as: speaking engagements, sponsorships, virtual and in-person industry conferences, and trade shows.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact and performance of event marketing programs on lead generation, pipeline progression, revenue, and lead funnel velocity.
- Research market to identify new opportunities.
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team on sales processes, tools, and general sales activities.
- Work closely with sales to define and implement optimal lead management processes and resources.
- Management of new customer account setup and onboarding process.
- Contribute to and work with Sales team on contract preparing, documentation review, and sales data reporting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Suite tools.
- Self-starter with a strong desire to consistently advance the goals of the organization.
- Working experience or internship in the areas of Sales, Marketing or Finance.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently.
- E-commerce/supply chain knowledge is a big plus.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit www.corporate.jd.com
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit www.jdwl.com
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.