Job Location: City of Industry, CA / Fontana, CA
Job Type: Contract (1-year) Rate: $20-25 per hour
Department: IT Support
- IT Desktop support: Provide on-site and remote support for JD Logistics in Los Angeles, providing consulting and technical support related to computing software and hardware. Considering that there are many business-related and warehousing operations-related personnel in the logistics workplace, there are many daily computer problems.
- Network related support: Use professional knowledge to collect network fault information, and assist Network admin in troubleshooting
- IT Assets management: Responsible for the maintenance of computer and other hardware, including telephones, printers, audio and video conferencing systems, warehouse monitoring systems, warehouse alarm systems and other daily operation equipment, assisting admin team to call for monitoring and other tasks; Cooperate with the admin team to carry out computer delivery, recycling, computer system reinstallation
- Documentation: Collect local business requirements and improve IT efficiency by producing SOP documents
- Project support: Cooperate with IT manager to upgrade the Los Angeles area network, deploy servers, etc.
- A bachelor degree in information technology, computer science, etc. is preferred
- Have at least 1 year desktop support experience
- Have basic network knowledge and understand network protocols, CCNA is a plus
- Can use Linux, python script skill is a plus
- Strong communication skills and can guide users to solve problems
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Understand warehouse business and have business acumen
- Can drive and work in multiple warehouses at Los Angeles area (may need to work in different location in different days)
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivaled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.