Location: Remote in the US
Join us for a 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development. Our JD Tech team is looking for a research scientist intern with strong background in federated learning. You will be uniquely positioned in our team to work on challenging problems and advance the frontiers of AI technologies.
- Conduct state-of-the-art research in machine learning, federated learning, deep learning and big data.
- Research and evaluate state-of-the-art AI algorithms prototypes for our projects.
- Develop AI products for industry. Example tasks include but not limited to automatic machine learning, federated learning, etc.
- Currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program studying machine learning, data mining, or artificial intelligence.
- Experience in developing new algorithms with track record on top journals/conferences.
- Familiar with at least one of deep learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe, Mxnet, etc.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
About JD (http://corporate.jd.com)
JD.com is the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ 100 and a Fortune Global company.