Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- Track daily KPI accomplishment in warehouse operations, and create operations analysis report;
- Ensure quality operations in warehouse - policies, programs and procedures are implemented and maintained. Routine verifications and inspections include warehouse inventory check, shipping and receiving and value added processes;
- Work with operations team to continuously optimize the operational procedure, propose and implement optimization plans;
- Monitor, identify and resolve issues; collect and analyze existing cases, and develop standard operating procedure and manual;
- Assist in improving the operation management system.
- Associate Degree or higher;
- More than 5 years of experience in warehousing, logistics, supply chain or e-commerce industry;
- Bilingual in Chinese and English;
- Experience in data analysis; good at numbers and strong analytical skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel (VLOOKUP, functions, macros, PivotTables, PivotChart, etc.);
- Excellent organization, collaboration and communication skills. Team-oriented, efficient, and strong sense of responsibility.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.