JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and the biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network covers 99% of China’s population. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics.
- Responsible for overall management of stores;
- Lead the team to manage the daily management of the store's various categories of operations, membership, marketing support, etc.;
- Responsible for the operation and business process of creating new stores
- Focus on customer experience, improve customer satisfaction and compliance rate;
- Handle all kinds of emergencies and critical case.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of relevant experience in the supermarket retail industry, store manager, with 0 to 1 store opening experience.
- Familiar with and understand the relevant laws and regulations of Dutch retail, understand the Dutch retail product circulation channels, have the ability to organize marketing and promotion, have in-depth research on the sales and prices of related products, be sensitive to market changes, and be able to adjust store business strategies according to market trends
- Possess certain financial knowledge and analytical report ability; good target management and plan control ability; good logic analysis and judgment ability
- Strong business thinking and service awareness, with strong leadership and team building capabilities; strong innovation and communication skills;
- Have a certain understanding and understanding of Internet online gameplay and marketing strategy.