JD International Logistics
Business Development Manager (Bulky trade, B2B trade, E-com distribution)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Market analysis and opportunity explore European local market.
- Responsible for expanding and maintaining European customers' cooperation resources, relationships and platforms building
- Responsible for driving the construction of local business channels, product sales of online/offline merchants, etc.
- Responsible for the strategy and management of major projects
- Above 8 years of related working experience
- Experienced on bulky trade, B2B trade. E-com distribution experience preferred.
- Excellent project management experience
- Language: Fluent in Dutch and English; Chinese Mandarin is a plus.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivaled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, over-sized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowd-sourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.