Location: City of Industry, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- Responsible for cross-border air and ocean shipping and delivery of orders in the United States, including international freight arrangements, production of customs declaration documents, customs clearance coordination;
- Communicate with overseas sales, operations and other functional departments to grasp the delivery situation as a whole, deal with various problems in the transportation process, deal with abnormal shipments, and update the shipping status in a timely manner;
- Communicate with local and global customers in order placement, operations, and completion, and follow-up delivery to the door;
- Responsible for selecting logistics service providers and provide optimal logistics service solutions for business departments according to customers' business models;
- Communicate settlement with customers, obtain the information needed for account reconciliation, complete the production of overseas TC, international transportation, customs declaration and entry, and other related expenses, and complete the billing and follow up the settlement process through the billing system or offline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain, logistics or other related major;
- More than 2 years of cross-border operations or freight forwarding experience (American line operations is preferred);
- Bilingual proficiency in Chinese Mandarin and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, data-sensitive, good data analysis skill;
- Excellent organization, collaboration and communication skills, service and teamwork oriented, strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.