JD Business Growth Team is looking for PhD student interns to work on a wide variety of research areas in machine learning and recommendation system, including ads ranking, ctr prediction, deep learning, reinforcement learning, etc.
- Ph.D. or master's degree in computer science, machine learning related field.
- Ability to communicate/collaborate with other researchers/engineers including our team members in China (ability to speak Chinese is NOT required)
- Ability to implement experiments using scripting languages (Python, Perl, bash) and tools written in C/C++.
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Torch, etc.) and related tools in each special field;
- Publication record in top conferences (ICML, ICLR, NIPS, KDD, IJCAI, AAAI, RecSys etc ) is a plus.
About JD-Business Growth
The Business Growth BU at JD.com was established in 2011. The engineering team is a group of dynamic geeks from world-class universities and industry-leading companies working in fields such as machine learning, analytics, statistics, NLP, information retrieval, system infrastructures, etc., based in Beijing and Mountain View, CA. We do battle every single day with some of the most significant, rewarding and fun problems in the technology industry, including but not limited to search/display, ads retrieval and recommendation, spam-traffic and click-farm detection, AI/machine learning infrastructure development, traffic and revenue prediction, ads pricing, audience expansion, etc., and we are looking to add great talent to our growing family!
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.