Location: City of Industry, CA
Job Type: Full-time
JD Logistics America is looking for a results-driven individual with supply chain experience to boost sales of supply chain products in American market. The sales support representative is responsible for support the sales team in the e-commerce sales activities, while coordinating with cross-functional departments within the business units.
The Successful Sales Support Representative Will:
- Provide support and respond to inquiries from the global Sales team on sales processes, tools and general sales activities.
- Management of new customer account creation and opening process.
- Responsible for bi-weekly bill audit.
- Contribute to and work with Sales team on projects including contract preparing, documentation review, and sales data reporting.
- Searching for B2B/B2C sales lead.
- Responsible for pricing, discount level management.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are a must.
- Someone who is highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- E-commerce/supply chain knowledge is a big plus.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology. For more information, visit www.corporate.jd.com
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots. For more information, visit www.jdwl.com
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.