Location: City of Industry, CA
Job Type: 3-month Contract-to-Hire
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new customers by coordinating with operations, planning, sales and other teams on warehousing, project preparation, and delivering project manual, providing guidance to customers during the process;
- Assist sales team to develop standard operating procedure for customer operations, conduct trial run, and continuously optimize the SOP aiming at smooth operations;
- Deliver exceptional customer service, including but not limited to KPI accomplishment, issues resolution, requirements response, and customer relationship maintenance;
- Assist Account Receivable in billing process by streamlining and recommending ongoing improvements to current billing process. Problem identification, analysis and resolution; track billing status, including but not limited to check invoice notifications, account receivable, as well as requested billing adjustments;
- Drive standardization of managing third-party service providers. Evaluate the performance of existing vendors and assess new vendors, and monitor the Service Level Agreement compliance and other contractual covenants and obligations. Be responsible for the customer satisfaction of assigned accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- More than 2 years of sales support/customer service or other relevant experience in logistics/e-commerce industry;
- Bilingual in Chinese and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent organization, collaboration and communication skills, service and teamwork oriented, strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and tight deadlines.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.