Company: JD E-commerce America Limited
Job Description - Human Resources Specialist, Compensation and Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Irvine, CA
- Partner with HR Line to provide guidance to the business and developing creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay and stock.
- Build and maintain innovative benefit programs that ensure our company maintain competitiveness yet still set us apart as an employer of choice.
- Work with consultants to improve corporate Compensation & Benefit policy compliance, and to develop and implement C&B strategies for best HR practices.
- Take full responsibility of semi-monthly payroll process for over 200 employees in multi-states including regular payroll, tax deduction, salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations, employee deductions or adjustments, employee final pay calculation and employee benefits data process.
- Design and develop Compensation & Benefit training and communication programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is required.
- Advanced knowledge in compensation, market analysis, plan design and administration
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert proficiency in Excel, including experience building data models.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.