Job Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contractor
Department: Office & Admin
Our Irvine office is looking for a receptionist to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks.
- Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party.
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices.
- Create and manage both digital and hard copy filing systems for all partners.
- Schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Computer skills of Microsoft office as well as other basic business-use software.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner.
- Knowledge of e-commerce terminology and practices preferred.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion - a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in our employment decisions on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law.