Job Description: JD Digits - Data Scientist
Job Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Department: JD Digits
- Research, design and develop latest algorithm/system with deep learning models.
- Apply cutting edge technologies to practical problems such as vehicle/obstacle trajectory prediction modeling.
- Conduct an offline ads ROI evaluation system.
- Develop a location-based ads recommendation algorithm.
- Develop the whole cycle of product, including exploration, research, design, development and productization
- Ph.D. in computer science or related field.
- Experiences and deep knowledge in DNN, RNN and sequence models.
- Experience of ads system or recommendation algorithms is a plus.
- Hands-on and proficient in at least two of main programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++); Experience in TensorFlow/Pytorch/Caffe.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Willing to explore new research technologies.