JD Mo Media
Based on the IoT, JD MO Media is a new digital marketing service system and China's leading offline advertising trading platform. At present, it covers three million offline screens directed at five major areas, including the community, travel, consumption, work, and the public. The advanced digital marketing solution enables advertisers to accurately match users, guide data delivery, optimize on-site resources, develop the best pricing strategy, and evaluate impact. This empowers them to easily connect with their target audiences and achieve the maximum results from their marketing efforts. For the media, the solution ultimately helps them to achieve lower costs, higher revenue, and strengthened market competitiveness.
- Research and develop computer vision algorithms and systems in image/video processing.
- Conduct cutting edge technologies to practical problems such as detection/recognition/OCR
- Design and lead the whole cycle of product, including exploration, research, design, development and productization
- Master's degree in computer science, stats, math, electrical engineering or related field with 5+ related work experience; or
- Ph.D. degree with 3+ related work experience.
- Strong background in machine learning, deep learning and image/video processing techniques.
- Experience in image/video processing, detection, tracking or recognition. Experience of perception algorithm or autonomous car is a plus.
- Hands-on and proficient in one of main programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++); Experience in TensorFlow/Pytorch.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Willing to explore new research technologies.
JD Digits was formerly known as JD Finance before comprehensively brand escalated in November 2018. Its operational purpose is to connect finance and real industry by using digital technology, boosting the influence of the Internet, enhancing the digital and intelligent development of industries, foster the development of the real economy and create greater social value. Centered on the cutting-edge technologies including data technology, AI, IoT and blockchain, JD Digits has completed the deployment in finance, city, agriculture, campus services and digital marketing, and integrated the personal end, corporate end and government end in terms of its clients. As of June 2019, JD Digits is the second most funded Chinese fintech and blockchain startup.
In the future, JD Digits will more deeply explore current business patterns and enter into more real industry sectors.