Job Description: JD Digits - Computer Vision Scientist/Engineer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA, USA
Job Type: Full Time
Department: JD Digits
- Research and develop computer vision algorithms and systems in image/video processing.
- Conduct cutting edge technologies to practical problems such as detection/recognition/tracking over body/face/car; Conduct a eyes tracking system.
- Implement perception algorithms for object detection, tracking and classification. Implement sensor network algorithms from different perception sources.
- Develop the whole cycle of product, including exploration, research, design, development and productization
- Master's degree in computer science, stats, math, electrical engineering or related field; Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Strong background in machine learning, deep learning and image/video processing techniques.
- Experience in image/video processing, detection, tracking or recognition. Experience of perception algorithm is a plus.
- Hands-on and proficient in one of main programming languages (such as Python, Java, C/C++); Experience in TensorFlow/Pytorch.
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Willing to explore new research technologies.