Sitting within a passionate in-house team of creatives the Mid-Weight Designer will deliver considerate visual solutions for various JCDecaux brand touchpoints through creative thinking and exceptional design work. You’ll develop best in class design output to aid in generating sales revenue and lead employees in the creative direction of the JCDecaux brand identity, through innovative and high-quality brand and product stories.
- Work with the Marketing team to obtain clear creative direction and deliver work that meets objectives.
- Tell innovative and high-quality brand and product stories through digital marketing design, email design, campaign design, print design and presentation design including template and layout design.
- Take design concepts through to finished art stage for digital and print environments.
- Think strategically about the communication objectives of presentations and propose clear visual solutions to the business objectives.
- Regularly interpret detailed data and story outlines into well-designed infographics, maps, typography, icons and other brand visuals.
- Ensure excellent visualisation and ideation of collateral, including, but not limited to, campaign mock requests, event collateral, photography retouching, artwork resizing/production, presentation design.
- Have a good understanding of JCDecaux Australia and New Zealand’s brand visual identity and ensure all work is in line with brand guidelines with great attention to detail.
- Visualise concepts using digital mock-ups, interpret written or spoken descriptions and align them to a brief’s creative guidelines.
- Create compelling campaign mock-ups that visualise technology-integrated creative solutions.
- Assist clients with artwork production and resizing when required.
- Curate and update templates for internal teams – presentations, existing sales collateral, etc.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll be a strategically minded designer with strong conceptual and craft skills. Have demonstrated experience gained ideally within a media agency/ owner or B2B marketing function, with a passion for design and creativity and a curiosity for new ideas. As well as:
- Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or similar tertiary qualification
- Advanced understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office (especially PowerPoint)
- Experience designing across a range of different mediums
- An eye for print, layout and typography design
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be able to work efficiently and confidently under pressure within tight deadlines, independently and co-dependently
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.