As the Content Manager - Commercial Tenders your role is to lead the coordination and preparation of significant commercial tenders and renewal responses for Australia and New Zealand. This includes preparation of content, managing external graphic designers/ copy writers and project management of the tender responses.
- Collaborate with ELT & SLG to ensure responses are of a high quality and responded to within required timeframes
- Provide strategic advice in relation to tender submission and preparation to the COO, Commercial General Managers & Directors
- Manage the graphic designers / copy writer (contractors) to prepare tender submissions
- Prepare generic tender response content for all formats (Airports, Street Furniture, Transit, Billboards, Digital, Rail)
- Source new material including statistics, data and imagery for current and future tenders
- Maintain an up to date library of relevant tender imagery for all formats
- Collaborate with global JCDecaux team where appropriate.
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Directors to prepare monthly / quarterly land owner reporting
- Provide Commercial team with Market Insights using SMI / OMA published data
- Ensure the tender and renewal response process is streamlined and efficient
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You will have prior editorial experience, with a good eye for design and content. A strong project management focus and ability to work with senior level stakeholders is essential to be successful in this role. As well as:
- Experience within either a Media owner or Media agency environment
- Prior experience of managing teams or 3rd party contractors
- Marketing experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.