Who we are:
JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
Our people are the key to JCDecaux's success, they are highly skilled across a wide range of roles and disciplines, and we invest in their futures.
What you'll be working on:
In the role of MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN/ CLEANER you will be part of a team working outdoors, responsible for cleaning a set number of bus shelters and posting of advertising on our street furniture within Melbourne CBD and surrounding areas.
We seek motivated people, with a high quality and safety focus to become part of our team.
To be successful :
- You'll hold a valid and full (manual) drivers license - ESSENTIAL
- Australian citizen or Permanent Resident (no student visa)
- Degree of fitness required
- Good communication skills
- Workplace Health and Safety aware
- Able to work autonomously and as a team player
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Able to work to target deadlines and quality standards with accurate completion of associated paperwork
Uniform provided, a fully maintained vehicle will be available to you, which you may use to drive to and from work.
Why work for us
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and staff retention ensures that staff skills and capabilities are maintained at the highest levels. Working together as a team, we inspire and motivate each other. We act and think like leaders, always seeking opportunities for improvement.