JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
Your role will be primarily to assist the Commercial team with the management of one of JCDecaux’s major contracts and to assist in carrying out and developing a complex portfolio of assets under a new contract.
You will be a member of a small team whilst having a day-to-day direct involvement with database management, financial management and data integrity. The main functions of the role are to:
- Manage all aspects of commercial administration including financial reporting and assets management
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of records and completion of internal processes
- Monitor data integrity of databases and spreadsheets
- Prepare all reporting information related to this commercial contract
- Facilitate all commercial updates to the Fusion management system
- Assist the Commercial team to accurately maintain records, contract changes, internal documentation related to site inventory and databases
- Ensure strong data integrity, and assist with financial reporting or analysis
- Prepare all reporting information related to regular commercial contract meetings throughout the year
- Prepare all financial reporting information and reporting information related to audits
- Assist with contract compliance by preparation of contract reporting and presentations
- Maintain and update market stats that can be used for all contract performance presentations
- Manage the monthly payments reports
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships as required
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You will be a confident communicator with demonstrated experience in administration and reporting who is happy to work to in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving business & industry. As well as:
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- An Accounting / Finance qualification would be highly regarded
- Experience in business administration and presentation preparation
- Proficient with most aspects of financial reporting and database management
- Computer skills particularly MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint and FileMaker Pro or equivalent
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.