JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
You will be responsible for carrying out electrical repairs and maintenance on our street furniture. This permanent full-time position also includes carrying out electrical inspections, installation work and testing in accordance with the current edition of the wiring regulations.
- Carry out electrical repairs and maintenance within our office and warehouse
- Maintain company equipment and power tools, and to complete regular safety inspections
- Routine electrical testing of street furniture assets
- Install, maintain and repair PLC controlled scrolling poster systems
- Maintain and repair electrical systems on APT's & Digital screens
- Implement and maintain new electrical project work, as directed
A fully maintained company vehicle and tools will be provided
Some overtime and flexibility to work outside normal work hours will be required from time to time.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You'll be someone who is flexible and efficient in their approach, be a team player with a high level of fitness. In addition to:
- Qualified and experienced electrician
- Full (Manual) driver license
- Experience/Knowledge on working of digital screens (desirable)
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.