Working closely with the General Manager - Commercial you will assist with the management of high value JCDecaux contracts with private, business and government clients. Setting and implementing the strategy for the development of outdoor advertising signage opportunities in the NSW market and leading the team to drive commercial performance and employee engagement.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Retain existing contracts
- Manage, prepare and submit tenders and responses for commercial contracts
- Ensure the optimal allocation of capital across the brands assets base
- Exercise financial discipline in the delivery of exceptional assets
- Assist with commercial business cases with related opex and capex for new and renewed contracts
- Contribute to the development and management of the annual Commercial business plan and budget
- Assist the Commercial Development Team with new business opportunities – new asset developments; acquisitions; agency agreements
- Collaborate with Commercial Development Team to assist with town planning applications for new or conversion of billboard sites to other formats
- Provide the market presence for the JCDecaux formats, promoting cross brand/format site owner deals, where appropriate
- Guide, coach, develop, & lead team to drive high performance and employee engagement.
- Define clear, measurable goals and KPIs for team that are aligned to company strategy and JCDecaux Model for Success
- Reporting – internal & external
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll have a minimum of 10 year’s demonstrated leadership experience within Asset or Commercial Property Management. Someone with exceptional stakeholder management, ability to communicate at all levels with a strong commercial focus. In addition to:
- Strong presentation skills & financial acumen
- Proven negotiation skills with a detailed knowledge of Lease agreements
- Experience within media desirableBe capable of concurrently managing a wide range of tasks and priorities while maintaining a highly professional approach.
- University Degree qualified in Business, Property, Law or other relevant field
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.