JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
The role of the Commercial Executive is to assist the General Manager - Smart Phone Network (Telstra) in the coordination of JCDecaux contracts with private, business and government clients. Specifically, this position will support the rollout of Telstra payphones nationally.
The considered and profitable management of our outdoor leases will enable JCDecaux to grow its audience footprint and provide a better connection for brands and communities.
The Commercial Executive will also seek to improve the experience for the Commercial team and our contract partners.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders- both internal and external. This includes liaising with Telstra for deployment activities, regular meetings and other day to day tasks as required
- Create, and maintain deployment project plans and schedules
- Assist with the preparation and tracking of license agreements and town planning applications
- Liaise with operations teams to ensure rollout of new assets are within scope, time, and budget
- Liaise with customer and internal stakeholders as needed for escalations
- Maintain database of site status
- Ensure trackers, spreadsheets, registers and information systems are regularly updated to maintain data integrity and to ensure effective project progress tracking
- Maintain meeting records
- Monitor and report issues occurring and potential risks to the project
- Internal and external reporting as required
- Other commercial duties as required
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You’ll have demonstrated experience within Asset or Commercial Property Management. Someone with exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills and a real team player. In addition to:
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS software including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
- Degree or qualifications in related discipline
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.