The System Administrator plays an essential role in ensuring the reliability and continuity of our on-premise and cloud servers, networking, infrastructure and digital assets. In this role you will need to be able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, with the drive and initiative to identify new ways of using technology to benefit internal users and our external clients.
- Daily checks, monitoring, backups and preventative maintenance
- Infrastructure installations, configurations and maintenance
- Networking, security maintenance and configuration
- Active Directory, File Server, DNS and DHCP support and maintenance
- Service desk support and level 2 escalation
- IT project support and end-user requests
- Liaising with vendors, suppliers and support contractors
- Implementation of new technology
- Internal projects
- Interstate site runs
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You will have a technical background in information technology support and will have worked as part of a service desk team previously. As well as:
- Experience working as a System Administrator
- Worked in a Windows server environment of a minimum of 50 servers
- Mac and Linux experience desirable
- Windows Server and PC administration
- Experience working with cloud-based services: Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.