JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will be an active member of the team working closely with both internal and external associates. This role is a combination of sales support and administration, you will be working in a busy and varied environment. You are expected to be a part of a high-performance working culture ensuring top quality customer service is maintained always.
An entry level role this would suit a confident graduate looking to step into Sales, or someone early in their media career who has excellent attention to detail and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Supporting the Sales Team across all sales activities
- Assisting with proposals
- Create and run relevant reports such as MOVE, Fusion, Mosaic.
- Liaise with clients where necessary on campaign site lists and photography agreements
- Providing sales team with post analysis of advertising campaigns
- Working with Creative, Data and Insight’s to help build Innovative brief responses
- Oversee proof of posting website system
- Ensure the smooth running and timely delivery of photographs to agencies and clients
- Ensure the photo library photos adhere to JCDecaux quality standards
- Offering proactive support to the wider Sales department where necessary.
- Any other general duties related to the sales and transaction process
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
You will be an ambitious self-starter who is happy to work in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving business & industry. In addition to:
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; generates solutions
- Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively; demonstrates good group presentation skills; writes clearly and varies style to meet need
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work unsupervised
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.