JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering high-quality and innovative advertising solutions.
We understand that people are our biggest asset. By offering exceptional experiences and accelerating the investment and development of our employees and ensuring we prioritize their health and well-being, we are working together to achieve our vision to be the unrivalled out-of-home leader in Australia and New Zealand, delivering exceptional experiences for brands, partners and our people.
Liaising with sales, media and creative agencies and clients, you’ll ensure the smooth and timely delivery of advertising campaigns from start to finish.
A fast paced and diverse role you’ll get great exposure across the media environment, working with a cross spectrum of teams.
- Ensure complete on time, delivery of allocated campaigns on behalf of clients
- Ensure all campaigns are tracked and reported from sales, converting the contract through to post install reporting
- Focus on timeliness with new campaigns validated same business day and all efforts are made to meet deadlines
- Fulfilment of all contractual display agreements for effective display
- Management of internally produced campaigns, including work orders & information to production supplier
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
Ideally, you’ll have prior administrative experience in media / advertising and be used to working to deadlines. You’re someone who is pro-active, upbeat, collaborative and enjoys working in a fun, but driven team environment. In addition to:
- Competency in learning new IT platforms / Applications.
- Customer service focused
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A team player
- Confident with MS Office applications
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and development are underpinned by our core values. We encourage and support others and celebrate shared success. We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, taking ownership of own our actions and commitments, ensuring we focus on delivering the highest quality experience for our employees.