We’re looking for an innovative Art Director that has solid conceptual skills, a strong knowledge of the digital landscape and can create incredible, eye-catching visual stories for an exciting global automotive brand.
What you’ll do:
- Confidently manage multiple deliverables on several campaigns at once while remaining flexible
- Leverage your refined design capabilities to work within established brand standards always keeping an eye toward innovation
- Apply your strong conceptual background and demonstrated art direction skills
What you’ve got:
- 2-3 years of Art Direction and Design experience in an advertising or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or Advertising preferred
- Automotive and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Strong portfolio of work
- Remain positive and detail oriented in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Solid presentation skills and the desire to represent your work
- Relentless curiosity and eagerness to learn, grow and push boundaries
Our hybrid work model:
Javelin's current hybrid model is designed to enable in-person connections and collaboration that is core to our culture, while also supporting flexibility for all employees. As such, we have the option to work from home two days per week, and are required to be in-office a minimum of three days per week.
The annual base salary range for this position is $65,000.00 - $93,600.00. Exactly where a prospective employee will be paid within this range will depend on, among other factors, the actual salary ranges for current and former employees who are either currently filling a similar role or did in the past; the candidate’s depth of experience and qualifications; the level of specialization the role requires; budgetary considerations; the market demand for that role and the local market conditions that exist where the employee will be based.